A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Palfrey is Excellent. Dr. Palfrey has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Palfrey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Palfrey graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Palfrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Univ Of Mass Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palfrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Palfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Palfrey practice?
Dr. John Palfrey practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Palfrey, Dr. Deshawn Palfrey, Dr. Jan Palfrey, Dr. Hank Palfrey, Dr. Shayne Palfrey, Dr. Shane Palfrey, Dr. Jackie Palfrey, Dr. Giovanni Palfrey