A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pallanch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pallanch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pallanch
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pallanch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pallanch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallanch graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pallanch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Pallanch MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Pallanch practice?
- Dr. John Pallanch has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pallanch practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.