Learn more about Dr. John Pallanch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pallanch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pallanch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallanch graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pallanch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Pallanch MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Pallanch practice?
- Dr. John Pallanch has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Pallanch practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.