A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Palmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Palmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Goldwater Memorial Hospital
- Coler-Goldwater Spec Hosp & Nurs Fac At Coler Hospital Site
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Samuel Palmer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Palmer practice?
- Dr. John Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Palmer practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists.