Family Physicians

Sentara Family Medicine Physicians & UCC
2859 Virginia Beach Blvd
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
757-395-1300
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Pat Doughty  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

Dr. P is great! He has always taken time to hear my complaints, then we discuss the whys and wherefores. He always has a humorous story to tell me to brighten up my day. Very up beat, very up to date on his medical advice. Have recommended him to many people, and always compliment him on keeping me healthy!

|  Worst doctor for PCOS  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

I have gained 50 pounds because I have PCOS and the doctor won't do anything for me. He just tells me to eat less. It took 6 months for him to refer me to a specialist.

|  very educational  |  show details
by M on Nov 2nd, 2010

My daughter and I both have been patients of Dr. Paulting's for almost 4 years now. Every visit is very educational. I enjoy the knowledge he shares with me during our visits. I think he is a great doctor.

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

Dr. Palting spends more time talking about himself than thinking about your condition or care. He interupts when you try to tell him what's going on and has even said "it's my turn to talk" when I was asking about medication. I probably know more about his talking about his pirating DVD copies from the library and his aching joints than he knows about my general care, even if he took the time to look at my file. He even flirts with the nurse staff and dances outside the exam rooms when patients are waiting (me). Do not recommend.

|  True Physician  |  show details
by Bill Maier on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Palting and his staff are the finest I have ever seen. They're professional, patient, caring, knowledgable, cheerful, accomodating, anything you could want from a doctor's office is there. I feel better just knowing I'm going to see them!