A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Junhao Pan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Pan practice?
- Dr. John Pan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.