A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pandolfino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pandolfino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pandolfino, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hiatal Hernia
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandolfino graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pandolfino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pandolfino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Pandolfino practice?
Dr. John Pandolfino practices Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Gastroenterologists.