A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pandolfino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pandolfino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pandolfino, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Mood Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandolfino graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pandolfino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Erik Pandolfino MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Pandolfino practice?
- Dr. John Pandolfino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pandolfino practices Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Gastroenterologists.