- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pandolfino is Excellent. Dr. Pandolfino has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pandolfino, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux, Esophageal Achalasia, and Esophageal Motility Disorders Dysmotilities.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandolfino graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pandolfino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pandolfino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pandolfino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Pandolfino practice?
Dr. John Pandolfino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Pandolfino, Dr. Deshawn Pandolfino, Dr. Jan Pandolfino, Dr. Hank Pandolfino, Dr. Shayne Pandolfino, Dr. Shane Pandolfino, Dr. Jackie Pandolfino, Dr. Giovanni Pandolfino