A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pang
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Pang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jakes Pang DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John J. Pang practice?
- Dr. John Pang has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pang practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians and Sunnyvale General Practitioners.