Learn more about Dr. John Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jakes Pang DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John J. Pang practice?
- Dr. John Pang has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pang practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Primary Care Doctors and Sunnyvale General Practitioners.