A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pang
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Pang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jakes Pang DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John J. Pang practice?
- Dr. John Pang has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pang practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Primary Care Doctors and Sunnyvale General Practitioners.