A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pank is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pank, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pank graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Pank has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Pank MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Pank practice?
- Dr. John Pank has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pank practices Anesthesiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Anesthesiologists.