A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Panos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Panos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Panos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panos graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Panos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Panos MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John Panos practice?
- Dr. John Panos has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Panos practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Delray Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Nephrologists.