A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pantano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pantano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pantano
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pantano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pantano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantano graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Pantano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Pantano MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Pantano practice?
- Dr. John Pantano has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pantano practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists, Elk Grove Village Critical Care Practitioners, and Elk Grove Village Pulmonologists.