A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pantano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pantano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pantano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantano graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Pantano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Pantano MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Pantano practice?
- Dr. John Pantano has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pantano practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists, Elk Grove Village Critical Care Practitioners, and Elk Grove Village Pulmonologists.