A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Papale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Papale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Papale, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Papale graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Papale has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Papale MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Papale practice?
- Dr. John Papale has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Papale practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicopee, MA.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.