Dr. John Pappadas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2015
Thi is the right Obstetrician...
The most dedicated, respectful and kind person ever. Very professional... the right doctor you can trust!

March 14th, 2015
I wouldn't let any other doctor deliver my kids. One of sweets men I know

January 27th, 2015
Kindest person and by far the best Obgyn I have ever been to.

August 6th, 2014
Thorough, Kind and Professional
Dr. Pappadas has a very calming demeanor. He is very kind and gentle and thorough. He spends time listening and hearing your concerns and really pays attention to your health history to try to catch issues you may not have thought about. He seems to really care about his patients and doing a great job.

December 3rd, 2013
Patient
I started seeing Dr. Pappadas with my 2nd Child when I was in my late 1st Trimester and absolutly loved that I choose him. He took great care of me and took the time and ask questions and of course answered any question I had. I recently had a miscarrage and he was wonderful, compassionate and most of all assured me of all my doubts. He has been a very trustworthy Doctor to me. His Staff is amazing and have always been very helpful. I can Honestly say I have been please with him for the past 5 years Ive been with him. I am now expecting my 3 child and am excited to see him and his staff Again.

August 2nd, 2013
Not good anymore
I agree with the last post. I initially liked him until I continued to have more visits with him. That is if you can even see him since he is constantly going on vacation. When he does come back he is booked far out, so good luck getting in. If you are having an emergency he is not accomodating at all and will NOT work you in. I had a terrible yeast infection caused by antibiotics he gave me. I tried OTC treatments and creams and it did not work. I called his office a on Monday but they would not get me in until next week Thursday. I even went to his office willing to be worked in because the symptoms were unbearable only to be turned away. Sadly I won't be returning there ever again!

August 1st, 2013
This Doctor is burnt out!
I started seeing Pappadas halfway into my 2nd trimester. I was fine and healthy according to him. Then when a test came back that I supposely had syphillis when I knew I didn't, they had me run around in circles just to go get painful penicillan shots only to come to find out I was right when they did other test and they saw I did not have it. Then the last straw was when I switched insurances to TX health. I turned into a dollar sign to him and his nurse and they all of a sudden kept trying to convince me that I was the most unhealthy woman in the world and my son was bound to die in me so as soon as I hit the 38 week mark, he keeps pressuring me to induce to the point where I even left his office crying! It seems like overtime he has become more about financial gain than care for the actual patient. Then his nurse kept commenting on my weight loss like I am some crackhead or something....and when he was out of town on vacation, I had to show her how to do her job by reminding her she needing to collect my urine and check my weight. I strongly suggest he takes some time off before he continues to burn himself out or be all about the money. I really liked him at first too.

April 1st, 2013
excelent
the only thing I can say is that he is a very, excellent and awesome doctor!!!

January 31st, 2013
Amazing ob/gyn
Dr. Pappadas and staff are amazing. Always very kind and personable.

September 26th, 2012
very good doctor
He is very caring and spends time with the patient.

December 14th, 2010
Felt like assembly-line pre-natal care. My typical wait time was an hour - once it was almost 2 hours! Not sure if this is because they overbook or because this is a single-practice office and he's the only doctor. I was in tremendous pain after my c-section and he was more concerned about limiting pain relievers than relieving my pain - even after I landed in the ER weeks after my surgery because I suddenly couldn't walk, cough, or even move without writhing in pain! He blamed me for causing this pain, telling me I'd "over-exerted" myself and ignored the fact that this pain began after I simply slept on my side one night. He didn't schedule an appointment with me, refer me to a physical therapist, or even offer ANY medical advice other than "take it easy" and use Ibuprofen for pain relief (useless!!!). I was left to figure out what was going on-on my own. It was a frightening experience to be blown off after major abdominal surgery. I won't ever return to his office!!!!

May 27th, 2010
Best OB/GYN
Dr. Pappadas is the most caring and wonderful doctor I've ever visited.