A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Paredes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Paredes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paredes graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Paredes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paredes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Paredes practice?
Dr. John Paredes practices Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists.