A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Paredes is Excellent. Dr. Paredes has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paredes graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paredes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paredes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Paredes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Paredes practice?
Dr. John Paredes practices Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Paredes, Dr. Deshawn Paredes, Dr. Jan Paredes, Dr. Hank Paredes, Dr. Shayne Paredes, Dr. Shane Paredes, Dr. Jackie Paredes, Dr. Giovanni Paredes