A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Birmingham Hip Resurfacing, Degenerative Spine, and Hip Resurfacing.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Parker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Parker practice?
Dr. John Parker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and Camillus, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.