A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Parker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fredrick Parker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Parker practice?
- Dr. John Parker has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Parker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and Camillus, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.