A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parkerson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parkerson, MD, MS is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disability Evaluations
Education & Awards
Dr. Parkerson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Parkerson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Beveridge Parkerson MD and MS is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Parkerson practice?
- Dr. John Parkerson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Parkerson practices Occupational Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Preventive Medicine Specialists.