Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Parmely
Dr. John Parmely, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Parmely is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Botsford Campus and St Mary Mercy Hospital. Dr. Parmely has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Parmely has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Parmely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. Gerald Swiacki
Farmington Hills, MI 0 mi48
Dr. Earl Hecker
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Farmington Hills, MI 0 mi49
Dr. Lindsay Berbiglia
Farmington Hills, MI 0 mi8