inactive

John D Parmely DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 14th, 2015
I would absolutely recommend Dr.Parmely to everyone...his bedside manners are superb and he isn't bad to look at...lol I would never go to another doctor he has been my gastroenterologist for 20yrs....i can't express enough what a gentleman he is....efficient and excellent at his work....

June 19th, 2015
The Best in the Field
He is one of the best surgeons around! He leaves minimal to no scars when possible, very precise and is just great at what he does!

May 3rd, 2015
Very unprofessional and has mean bedside manners. I would not recommend him. Very bad experience dealing with him.

October 18th, 2013
He is one of the best
I have had to surgery two time one was Sigmoid Colectomy he had to work on me so I would need to wear a bag on my side He said I was the second in all his 20 plus years to do what had to do. His bedside manner is the best His staff is the best. He will spend the time with so you can understand what going on.

April 2nd, 2012
Rare!
I found this doctor to be great..very personable. Its rare to find doctors like that nowadays..Im happy I found him and would recommend him. Hes also a good doctor and knows what he doing..so I trusted him

December 28th, 2010
Wait way too long, go to someone else
Dr. Parmely was shocked that after waiting over an hour for a scheduled appointment that I wasn't willing to wait longer. He didn't understand how waiting an hour past my appointment time was wasting my time.