Learn more about Dr. John Parron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parron Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Parron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Keckhut Parron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Parron practice?
- Dr. John Parron has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Parron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Closter, NJ.
See Lakewood Orthopedic Surgeons.