inactive

John Parry MD Patient Reviews

4.9

January 9th, 2016
The ultimate Dr. Thumbs up in all aspects. Caring, knowledgeable, ultimately my most favorite Dr. ever‼️I miss him and wish him well..

December 10th, 2013
Best Neurologist East of the Mississippi.
Dr Parry took over my case in 2004 when I moved to PA from AZ. Oddly enough, my former Neurologist's last name was Perry. As an MS patient, I was concerned about how my new doctor would treat me. As it turned out, Dr. Parry is the most knowledgeable doctor in the MS field that I have ever known. He is also the most caring and compassionate. It's impossible to express my gratitude to him, for all that he has done for me these past 10 years. He listens, empathizes and diagnoses, all at the same time. He has advanced the treatment of MS by decades! He is one of a kind and will be missed. The world of Neurology will never be the same again. I can only pray that another will fill at least one of his shoes. May God welcome him when he arrives in Heaven. Thank you Kevin. My prayers are with you.

March 18th, 2013
Above the Rest
Dr. Parry has helped me through the toughest time of my life. He is caring, compassionate and takes as much time as needed to talk to me about my care. He has helped me more than he will ever know. There is a spot in heaven for him.

October 29th, 2010
Great doctor! When many military specializing physicians could not diagnose me, Dr. Parry did.

October 21st, 2010
longterm patient/friend
It took a long time to get my initial appt. It turned out to be a wise wait. Once established as a patient, appts. were much easier to be scheduled. Also,certain information can be handled via phone calls. Deb Spangler, RN is very good with communicating information.I have also talked to Dr.Parry on the phone. I actually look forward to my Dr. visits.Dr. Parry is easy to talk to, friendly and very knowlegable. He has helped me a great deal. :)