A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Partin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Partin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Partin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Partin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Partin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Partin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Partin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Rio Grande Orthopedic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Partin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Partin practice?
- Dr. John Partin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Partin practices Family Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Primary Care Doctors.