A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Partin is Excellent. Dr. Partin has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Partin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Partin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Partin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Rio Grande State Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Partin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Partin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Partin practice?
Dr. John Partin practices Family Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Partin, Dr. Deshawn Partin, Dr. Jan Partin, Dr. Hank Partin, Dr. Shayne Partin, Dr. Shane Partin, Dr. Jackie Partin, Dr. Giovanni Partin