A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Partin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Partin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Partin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Partin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Partin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Rio Grande Orthopedic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Partin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Partin practice?
- Dr. John Partin has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Partin practices Family Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Primary Care Doctors.