A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parziale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parziale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parziale, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Parziale graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Parziale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Women & Infants Hospital Of R, Providence, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Parziale MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John R. Parziale practice?
- Dr. John Parziale has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Parziale practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Providence, RI.
See East Greenwich Physiatrists.