A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parziale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parziale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parziale
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parziale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parziale, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Parziale graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Parziale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Women & Infants Hospital Of R, Providence, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Parziale MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John R. Parziale practice?
- Dr. John Parziale has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Parziale practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Providence, RI.
See East Greenwich Physiatrists.