A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pascoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pascoe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pascoe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pascoe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pascoe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascoe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Pascoe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Timberlawn Mental Health System
- Timberlawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Pascoe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John D. Pascoe practice?
- Dr. John Pascoe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pascoe practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.