A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pasquella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pasquella is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasquella graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pasquella has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Pasquella DO is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John A. Pasquella practice?
- Dr. John Pasquella has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Pasquella practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.