Learn more about Dr. John Pasquella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pasquella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasquella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pasquella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasquella graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pasquella has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Pasquella DO is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John A. Pasquella practice?
- Dr. John Pasquella has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Pasquella practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.