Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Passalaris
Dr. John Passalaris, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Passalaris is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, Capital Health Regional Medical Center and Princeton Healthcare System. Dr. Passalaris has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Passalaris has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. John Passalaris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.
Dr. James Beattie III
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Princeton, NJ 0 mi27
Dr. T Mercuro
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Princeton, NJ 0 mi32
Dr. Michael Tofano
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Princeton, NJ 0.88 mi31