A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Passalaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Passalaris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passalaris
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Passalaris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Passalaris, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Passalaris graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Passalaris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dimitrios Passalaris FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Passalaris practice?
- Dr. John Passalaris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Passalaris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Cardiologists.