Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Pastore
Dr. John Pastore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pastore is affiliated with Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Pastore has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. John Pastore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Prashant Joshi
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Olga Zand
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi14
Dr. Heather Link
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi9