A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pastore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pastore is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pastore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastore graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Pastore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pastore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. John Pastore practice?
- Dr. John Pastore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pastore practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Hospitalists.