A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pastore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastore graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pastore has 14 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pastore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pastore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John V. Pastore practice?
Dr. John Pastore practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA and Boston, MA.
See Buffalo Urgent Care Centers and Buffalo Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Pastore, Dr. Evan Pastore, Dr. Giovanni Pastore, Dr. Hank Pastore, Dr. Hans Pastore, Dr. Ian Pastore, Dr. Ivan Pastore, Dr. Jack Pastore