Dr. John Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Patterson?

February 12th, 2015

Excellent Dr.

I am so thankful that Dr. Patterson was able to see me as a patient. I left Aurora at 34 weeks pregnant after a horrible experience. It was like night and day. Every single person at All Saints was friendly and professional. He spends his time with patients and makes sure to answer all questions. I could tell he is a genuinely nice person that loves his job!

February 6th, 2015

Review of Dr Patterson

There is a reason why I live in Indiana and still travel back to Wisconsin to see Dr. Patterson for the past 12 years. He always makes me comfortable in circumstances that are NOT comfortable. He addresses issues & asks questions each time I see him to make sure everything is covered in my health. He is funny, calm & very unhurried! As I only see him every 3-5 years now..I am thankful for his bedside manner and interest in my care.

September 18th, 2011

Excellent obstetrician

Dr. Patterson delivered my second child. Even though it was a complicated pregnancy, he was calm, knowledgeable and reassuring. He has a very patient, friendly bedside manner, and is almost Zen-like, inspiring great trust. Highly recommend!

June 6th, 2017