Dr. John Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Schwartz?

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Have been trying to get patient records for 2 weeks. It's not a very busy clinic seemingly. But they are too busy to care enough to send records. They sent once to the wrong number and now are saying they can resend probably next week. That's messed up when my health is on the line.

the best fa, doc i ever had

Posted on April 21st, 2017

he is a good doctor the best one i ever had. he takes the time to listen to me and my complaints. he is always concerned for me when i have a chest infection due to my asthma. when i leave a message he always gets back to me and wants me to update him all the time on how i am feeling after i see him. other week went to him for my cough and he treated that as well as looked at my eczema as well. he gave me cream for that, and samples of inhaler and allergy meds as well and said he was referring me to an allergist as well. oen time i was not allowed to leave his office till he got me a referral to an ENT. he really cares about this patients and does the best he can for them. i would recommend him to anyone that is ;looking for a fam doc.

Steer clear of this quack!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I wish I could go back in time and really tell this guy off...I saw him because I was having a terrible case of postpartum depression and he told me it was my own fault. I was so hurt and speechless that I ran crying from his office. I've never been treated so bad in my life, and this guy calls himself a doctor.

Posted on June 6th, 2014

Wrong area code for Doctor. It should be 432 vs 423. He is a good doc!

patient

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Doctor did not disclose proceedure before preforming a very violent twisting and pulling motion from my head hurting my neck, shoulders, and back, damaging going on for months now. It is my opinion he violated an agreement with me to informing me of exactly what he was going to do, discuss it with me, and get my explicit agreement before performing any twisting or pulling on me. I don't trust his word, his ethics, or his medical expertise.

Posted on March 25th, 2010