A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Paul Veri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Paul Veri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veri graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Veri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Daniel Veri FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Paul D. Veri practice?
- Dr. John Paul Veri has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Paul Veri practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR.
See Medford Orthopedic Surgeons and Medford Surgeons.