A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Paul Veri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Paul Veri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veri
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Veri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veri graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Veri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Daniel Veri FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Paul D. Veri practice?
- Dr. John Paul Veri has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Paul Veri practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR.
See Medford Orthopedic Surgeons and Medford Surgeons.