A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Paulsel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Paulsel, M.D. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Paulsel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulsel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paulsel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paulsel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan