A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pawsat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pawsat
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pawsat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pawsat, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawsat graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ewald Pawsat MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Pawsat practice?
- Dr. John Pawsat has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pawsat practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.