Urgent Care, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Piedmont Orthopaedics
35 International Dr
Greenville, SC 29615
864-234-9994
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  show details
by Gregg H on Mar 24th, 2014

I was sent to Dr. Paylor for a second opinion. I was only in the waiting room about 10 minutes and the exam room about 5 before seeing the Doctor. HE came in, introduced himself and looked at thr MRI results. He then showed me the MRI and explained the pictures and pointed out the problems and how He planned to fix them. He spent between 20 - 30 minutes with me and before I left He gave me a pamphlet that explained the procedure and what to expect afterward. He was very nice and professional and answered all my questions. The insurance co. has just approved the surgery. I'll update my review after it is done.

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

Waited over 1 hour after my appointment was scheduled. Dr. spent less that 3 miniutes and gave me no instructions. Very bad bed side manner and didnt seem to care about my injury. I have scheduled a appointment with a new Dr at another group.

|  Poor bedside manner  |  show details
May 11th, 2010

I was ushered into the examining area by a nurse. Dr. Paylor came in, did not introduce himself and not once during the exam did he use my name. He did not encourage questions, and several times walked out of the room while talking to me over his shoulder. His examination was thorough, and he's no doubt skilled in his profession, but his communication skills seem to be poor. I am not planning on returning for a followup visit, but will seek another doctor.