A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Payne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Payne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Payne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Payne practice?
- Dr. John Payne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Grange Highlands, IL.