Obstetricians & Gynecologists

5201 Willow Springs Rd
Ste 490
La Grange Highlands, IL 60525
708-352-4630
Locations and availability (1)

|  Visiting  |  show details
by Nikki on Jan 8th, 2014

Dr. Payne is a very great doctor he sees myself and two of my sisters. He is one of a kind I don't think I'll ever find a doctor as great as him. The sad part is I'm 20years old, so I know he won't be around as a doctor for the next say 30years. I always hated going to the gyne. but when I go to him I look forward to seeing him because he is just patient friendly. I hope he is around to deliver my children when I have them.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Jana Leffler on May 10th, 2013

Dr Payne was my Doctor for many years. He went above and beyond for me. I will be forever grateful for the respect and care that I had been given by him. When I pick new Doctor's it is hard, because I had the best, bedside manner is key with me and he had it!

|  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had, bar none. Always takes the time to talk to you, to answer your questions, to make you feel like he has as much time as you need to discuss your health. He can never retire.................they just don't make doctors like this anymore!

|  Good  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

He thinks he is funny, well he is sort of funny. Only had to wait once because he was delivering a baby in the hospital, which is fine, except that's what i thought that was the point of having 5 other doctors in the practice. Very good and to the point doctor and doesn't preach on how to do things. Very open minded.

|  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

Not only do I like Dr. Payne I love the staff! They are caring and personable. They always ask about my children and when I was pregnant they would give me little treats. Dr. Payne is understanding and I'm comfortable with him! I want to have the rest of my children delivered by Dr. Payne!

|  A wonderful dr.  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2010

Great... he delivered both of my children. He takes his time and is very understanding with his patients.