Dr. John Payne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Payne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2015

Would NOT recommend

I do not know how Dr. Payne is with others. But my experience was disappointing and sad. The staff and nurse were courteous. But the doctor seemed to be in such a hurry that almost from the time he entered the room he was in a hurry to leave. He made fun of my questions and made me feel bad. He was not ready to spend time or to listen to you. In fact I was taking a pause to ask the next question when he got up and was ready to leave. I almost pulled him back and asked the rest of my questions. I felt he did not care for me enough. He was not at all empathetic. I wish I could give him negative rating. Comparatively Dr. Jody Lin and Dr. Rodriguez were far good than him. Especially Dr. Lin is so good towards the patient. After I met Dr. Payne I came back home with tears in my eyes.

April 1st, 2015

Dr. payne- love him! He is very empathetic and understanding. He takes the time to talk and be present with you. 5 stars across the board

March 25th, 2015

Love Dr Payne. Great personal bedside manner & excellent care

February 25th, 2015

Dr. Payne has an awesome manner with patients.

January 8th, 2014

Visiting

Dr. Payne is a very great doctor he sees myself and two of my sisters. He is one of a kind I don't think I'll ever find a doctor as great as him. The sad part is I'm 20years old, so I know he won't be around as a doctor for the next say 30years. I always hated going to the gyne. but when I go to him I look forward to seeing him because he is just patient friendly. I hope he is around to deliver my children when I have them.

May 10th, 2013

Best Doctor

Dr Payne was my Doctor for many years. He went above and beyond for me. I will be forever grateful for the respect and care that I had been given by him. When I pick new Doctor's it is hard, because I had the best, bedside manner is key with me and he had it!

April 5th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had, bar none. Always takes the time to talk to you, to answer your questions, to make you feel like he has as much time as you need to discuss your health. He can never retire.................they just don't make doctors like this anymore!

February 26th, 2012

Good

He thinks he is funny, well he is sort of funny. Only had to wait once because he was delivering a baby in the hospital, which is fine, except that's what i thought that was the point of having 5 other doctors in the practice. Very good and to the point doctor and doesn't preach on how to do things. Very open minded.

June 16th, 2011

Not only do I like Dr. Payne I love the staff! They are caring and personable. They always ask about my children and when I was pregnant they would give me little treats. Dr. Payne is understanding and I'm comfortable with him! I want to have the rest of my children delivered by Dr. Payne!

February 16th, 2010

A wonderful dr.

Great... he delivered both of my children. He takes his time and is very understanding with his patients.

February 24th, 2017