Overall Review

4.7
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 14th, 2015
Rather rare perception
Dr. Pazin is very knowledgable about things I've needed from a general practitioner: he understands the uses, effects, advantages, and disadventages of medications we've discussed (but he'll talk with you about them, not just prescribe and kick you out the door), he recommends appropriate specialist followup, and he talks with and interacts with me as a partner in my health care instead of brushing me off or acting "high and mighty." He understands the good and bad parts of his profession and has helped me to better understand and navigate them also. His office staff has usually been just a little slow and/or disorganized *seeming*. Maybe they aren't really - several changes have come up from outside their office lately - but it raises a little frustration to have computer tasks not work or questions come up and not understand why they aren't in better control of these things. Perhaps it's just a growing period. Dr. Pazin does spend meaningful time with me, without throwing off his schedule to the disadvantage of other patients, and I appreciate that balance. As I said, he is knowledgeable about the medical issues that matter as a primary care doctor, and is willing to listen and work with you.