A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Regional Health System
- MedCentral Health System
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Peck MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Peck practice?
- Dr. John Peck has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Peck practices Urology near Ashland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, OH.
See Ashland Urologists.