A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pedrotty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pedrotty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedrotty
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pedrotty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pedrotty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedrotty graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pedrotty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Pedrotty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Pedrotty practice?
- Dr. John Pedrotty has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pedrotty practices Family Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Primary Care Doctors.