Learn more about Dr. John Pelachyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pelachyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pelachyk, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelachyk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pelachyk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pelachyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Pelachyk practice?
Dr. John Pelachyk practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Dermatologists.