A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pelachyk is Good. Dr. Pelachyk has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pelachyk, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelachyk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pelachyk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pelachyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pelachyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Pelachyk practice?
Dr. John Pelachyk practices Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Pelachyk, Dr. Deshawn Pelachyk, Dr. Jan Pelachyk, Dr. Hank Pelachyk, Dr. Shayne Pelachyk, Dr. Shane Pelachyk, Dr. Jackie Pelachyk, Dr. Giovanni Pelachyk