A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pell
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Pell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Pell practice?
- Dr. John Pell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.