A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pell
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Pell practice?
- Dr. John Pell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.