Internists, Pulmonologist (lungs)

1150 Reservoir Ave
Ste 305
Cranston, RI 02920
401-946-4999
Locations and availability (2)

|  Simply the best.  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

I've never had a Dr. like Dr. Pella. After each appointment he would invite you into his office to discuss the options/treatment. He truly made you a partner in your own care. I was devastated when he retired and cannot find another pulmonologist people love as much as Dr. Pella. My father was also a patient until he passed away. He never respected any doctor and was a lovable, but gruff old man. He LOVED Dr. Pella. I never got to thank him. Thank you Dr. Pella for being - simply the best! ~Amy

|  Great pulmonary doctor  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

I worked as a nurse in the hospital he was affiliated with and I was well aware of his reputation (the best in his field). When I developed a cough after alot of chest radiation for breast cancer I requested an appointment through my oncologist because I knew I would be in good hands. He diagnosed and treated me until he retired and I moved out of state. What a loss to the medical society!!!! He was GREAT

|  HELP! IS DR. PELLA STILL PRACTICING? WHAT HAPPENED???  |  show details
by Kelly G. on Jun 13th, 2012

My husband is a patient of Dr. Pella's, and we absolutely trust and love the care he has given to my husband. We asked CVS to fax a refill request to his office, and CVS phoned us to inform us Dr. Pella is no longer practicing! We have tried to phone the office, but we are getting a constant busy signal. Does anyone have any information?????

|  Excellent Pulmonary Doctor  |  show details
May 21st, 2012

Dr Pella is an excellent and competent doctor that treats the whole patient. He is very easy to talk to and available if you have questions to ask over the phone. I am disappointed in Vitals for printing that negative comment regarding the doctors personal life that has no merit or bearing on his competency as a doctor. You need to remove that slanderous comment in that it has nothing to do with his expertise as a pulmonary doctor. I have been a patient for four years and the doctor has always been a top notch professional.

|  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

I never feel rushed when I see him and he always returns my calls quickly. I am very comfortable with him and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

|  Dr. Pella  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

SAVED MY LIFE. Great staff

|  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

If dr pella is so esteemed and brilliant why did he neglect his two daughters from his first marriage . Just a thought as well as a tragic flaw.