Dr. John Pellegrino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Pellegrino?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. John Pellegrino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016

Patient

I know Dr. John Pellegrino for 15 years already, he is very kind and wonderful person. After procedure/operation I received from him , he always calls back with results. He cares about his patients. I referred my friends to him and nobody ever have complained about Dr. John Pellegrino. His staff in Freehold office are wonderful and caring . After so many year of knowing him , I want to thank him for such a wonderful bedside manner.

July 30th, 2015

Dr. PELLAGRINO is an excellent physician with an excellent bedside manner. I've been going to him for many years & have recommended him often. He also took care of my husband when he developed MBC. From the initial visit to the post-op exam, everything was smooth sailing! There's nothing negative to say about this doctor! Highly recommend!!!

April 15th, 2014

Not worth your aggravation

Reading the other negative reviews only confirms my feelings towards this Dr's office. One of the staff members, Maria, is so rude and condescending on the phone. I never got as far as even making an appointment. I have full approval from my insurance to come in for a visit and ultrasound if needed, but I never got any further than Maria's rudeness and the typical run-around described in other reviews. Even my insurance has tried to reach out for two days straight at several times of the day and they either have the machine with "out to lunch" or "end of day" voice mail on or just plain rings. If you can, move on, not worth the aggravation and stress, let alone stand not being treated with respect by a woman concerning a female issue! Shame on you!

December 14th, 2013

LEAVES A GREAT DEAL TO BE DESIRED !!!!!!!!!

I WAS RECOMMENDED TO DR. PELLEGRINO FOR A BIOPSY DUE TO RESULTS OF A MAMMOGRAPHY & ULTRASOUND. WHEN I ARRIVED, THE DR. EXAMINED ME THROUGHLY & ASKED ME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. I EXPLAINED TO THE DOCTOR THAT I HAD A MORBID FEAR OF "NEEDLES" AND WOULD HE PLEASE USE LANACANE SPRAY BEFORE ANY INJECTIONS OR NEEDLES WERE PUT IN. HE BECAME EXTREMELY ANNOYED & SAID HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. I SUGGESTED THAT ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CONTACT THE PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL & THEY WOULD HAVE THE MEDICATION TO SEND TO HIS OFFICE. HIS WHOLE ATTITUDE CHANGED TOWARDS ME. WHEN I WENT IN TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, THE WOMEN BEGAN TO GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS & ACTUALLY HAD NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT. I KNEW MORE ABOUT WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO TO PREPARE THEN SHE DID. I NEVER DID GO BACK AND HONESTLY CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR & HIS STAFF TO ANYONE.

October 26th, 2013

Office visit

September 29th, 2013

Patient

Never in my entire life have I been treated so horribly by any doctor and his office staff at both his Freehold and Brick locations! From day one all they cared about was having my insurance information and all my phone numbers. I was told that if my information was not received in writing prior to my appointment (even though I was asked for this information previously on the phone) then my appointment would be cancelled. When I arrived at the office and Janet noted that I only wrote down one phone number she grilled me several times for another number as she couldn't believe I could possibly have only one number. When I asked if I could use the bathroom, I was told by Janet that I was not permitted to use their bathroom as I was not a patient. Furthermore she said, I would have to leave the office to use the public bathroom down the hall. The doctor cancelled on me two times and rescheduled for his convenience and when I finally decided I had enough and asked for my films, I was told I would have to put it in writing and that they have thirty days to produce them. This doctor has no bedside manner and was horrible at presenting negative results. I write this review for anyone considering Dr. Pellegrino as your Breast surgeon. Don't do it. There are so many kinder more sensitive, compassionate and caring doctors out there.

September 27th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Pellegrino for 5 years. The entire staff at all locations are wonderful. Dr. Pellegrino shows genuine concern for his patients and is always available for questions.

February 16th, 2011

I saw Dr. Pellegrino in his Freehold office. Janet his receptionist is wonderful, very friendly and positive, she makes you feel very comfortable. Dr. Pellegrino takes his time with you and will answer all your questions. 2 days after my surgery I had to call him on a Sunday and he called back within 15 minutes. I felt very comfortable with him and very happy that I picked him as my doctor. I would highly recommend him

April 26th, 2010

great doctor!! I've been a patient for many years. Breast cancer diagnosis and surgery with dr. pellegrino he and his staff are caring, kind, and helped save my life

March 20th, 2009

professional manar

I think Dr. Pellegrino & his staff were very comforting & professional I feel he is very through during my visits & I trust his judgements overall

February 27th, 2009

Very rude

This doctor and his staff are incredibly rude and condescending. I left because he/they insisted I pay cash on the barrel head and I have good insurance. According to them there are no medical emergencies in breast surgery so if you have cancer too bad and wait while it starts to spread. Not good at all.

December 27th, 2008

The doctor really dumps you if your insurance does not pay and you do not have the money to pay. Its not all his fault as the staff told me his associate tells him what to do. people with breast cancer should be careful going to this doctor unless your insurance can pay every dime he wants and you can pay for the rest, because he will just not see you anymore and who needs that