A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pellicone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pellicone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pellicone, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellicone graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pellicone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Pellicone MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John T. Pellicone practice?
- Dr. John Pellicone has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pellicone practices Pulmonary Disease near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See New City Pulmonologists.