Learn more about Dr. John Peloza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peloza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peloza
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peloza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peloza, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peloza graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peloza has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Peloza MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Peloza practice?
- Dr. John Peloza has 1 office location.
Dr. John Peloza practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.