Learn more about Dr. John Peloza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peloza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peloza
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peloza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peloza, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peloza graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peloza has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Peloza MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Peloza practice?
- Dr. John Peloza has 1 office location.
Dr. John Peloza practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.