Orthopaedic Surgeon

17980 Dallas Pkwy
Ste 300
Dallas, TX 75287
214-378-7200
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Best Surgeon..that cares about you  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Peloza's for 6 years. I have found him to be agressive in treatment but measured in how he goes about it. He takes time to get to know your situation, how you feel about all the treatment options and then does the best thing for you all the way around. For being one of the TOP surgeons in the world(please research him, you will be impressed), he still takes calls on holidays, shows up at the hospital at 2 in the morning, and continues to follow up personally. You only have one back, make sure you get with the right doctor. The results are for a lifetime. Dr. Peloza is the right man for the job.

|  Deuk Laser Disc Repair  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

I have read numerous reviews by patients that have had their neck and back pain cured with a new outpatient surgery called "deuk laser disc repair". This surgery is trully minimally invasive and has a 95% success rate for pain relief. If you have a herniated disc, radiculopathy or spinal stenosis I recommend you learn more about this revolutionary procedure. There are tons of real patient testimonials on the website..deukspine.com

|  An Unhappy patient  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2011

I posted a poor review of this MD on here. And now it is gone?! Sounds like he is even more influential than I thought. Save yourself the time, pain and money and find a better surgeon.

Jun 17th, 2011

After having my second surgery in a year, I am still having leg pain, which I was told the surgery would remedy. Beyond that, his minimally invasive procedure ended up being far more invasive and very difficult to recover from. I have now had both open and minimally invasive procedures, different docs, and I wouldn't do minimally invasive again.Additionally, the wait time is excessive. On my last visit I waited a 1/2 hour in the waiting room, then 45 minutes in the exam room...and no one ever acknowledged the delay, apologized or offered any courtesy. I finally gave up and went to the desk to explain I was leaving. No apology was offered, rather I was asked if I wanted to reschedule. I won't be going back. There are a lot of great spine guys in Dallas to go to, where I hope I can get a better result, and a little more respect. I don't need a huge bedside manner, which he doesn't give you anyway, just a little respect, at least from his staff.

by Happy Patient on Oct 20th, 2009

Dr. Peloza gave me my life back when he first operated on me in 1998. Four 4 years I was pain free. I have since had to have additional surgery but not because anything was done incorrectly, but because my own bone didn't grow properly. Although he is no longer in my network, I still see him because I won't let anyone else touch my back/spine!!! I know first hand that he can be trusted and there is no one better or more knowledgeable in this field. I hate seeing any negative comments on computer sites when they are not deserved! I agree with the positive comments by Back to Life, MarkinDallas, etc.

by SYLVIA SMITH on Sep 27th, 2009

DR. PELOZA IS THE BEST......

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by Back to Life on Jul 29th, 2009

I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Peloza as well as The Center for Spine Care. I have been a patient now for about a year. I have been through extensive physical therapy, pain management procedures and now spinal fusion surgery. The entire staff has been nothing but caring, professional and generally concerned about my well being. Dr. Peloza, Dr. Walters and Dr. Chapman are very detailed in diagnosing solutions to cure symptoms. Every patient is treated indivually which is critcal in receiving the proper treatments in obtaining a cure. After all of the treaments and the surgery that I have been through, I feel terrific. Dr. Peloza and The Center for Spine Care have given me my life back! I couldn't be happier to recommend Dr. Peloza to anyone in need of help with cronic lower back pain.