A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pemberton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pemberton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pemberton, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Anus Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Intestinal Polyps
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pemberton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Pemberton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Pemberton MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Pemberton practice?
- Dr. John Pemberton has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Pemberton practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.