A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pence, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pence graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Medical Center
- Summerville Medical Center
- Trident Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Pence practice?
Dr. John Pence practices Pediatrics near Summerville, SC.
See Summerville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Pence, Dr. Evan Pence, Dr. Giovanni Pence, Dr. Hank Pence, Dr. Hans Pence, Dr. Ian Pence, Dr. Ivan Pence, Dr. Jack Pence