A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pender, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pender graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Pender MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Pender practice?
- Dr. John Pender has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Pender practices Surgery near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Edenton, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons.