A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pennant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pennant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pennant, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennant graduated from King's College London School Of Medicine, England.
Dr. Pennant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hugh Pennant BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Pennant practice?
- Dr. John Pennant has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pennant practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.