A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pennings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennings
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pennings Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pennings, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennings graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pennings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lloyd Pennings MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Pennings practice?
- Dr. John Pennings has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pennings practices Surgery near Post Falls, ID.
See Post Falls Surgeons.