A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pepe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pepe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pepe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pepe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance