A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pepe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pepe, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pepe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Pepe MD is a male Nephrologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Pepe practice?
- Dr. John Pepe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pepe practices Nephrology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Nephrologists.