A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pepe is Excellent. Dr. Pepe has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pepe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pepe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pepe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Pepe practice?
Dr. John Pepe practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Nephrologists, and Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Pepe, Dr. Deshawn Pepe, Dr. Jan Pepe, Dr. Hank Pepe, Dr. Shayne Pepe, Dr. Shane Pepe, Dr. Jackie Pepe, Dr. Giovanni Pepe