Dr. John Peralo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Peralo?

September 26th, 2017

Incompatent Office

I was referred to Dr. Peralo and after traveling 40 minutes one way I was again told that my referring physician, Dr. Leidner, failed to transmit the colonoscopy or biopsy report, and therefore would have to return to the waiting room and wait until the reports could be gotten and then to se if I could be fitted in at a later time that day or on another. I completely wasted my time, and left the office of Dr. Peralo. After leaving I received numerous calls trying to get me to return and or take another day of Thursday, this being Monday. I again refused, but nevertheless right up to 6:15 pm I was still getting follow up calls now from the referring physician claiming it was Dr. Peralo's office that dropped the ball and the he could refer me to another surgeon; to me I have determined that these doctors don't like to lose business and take advantage of patient's high regard for physicians to just order around. The final result is that I had to call both offices and request that neither physician try to contact me and blame the other for the issues. The question I raise is "who wants to see a doctor that won't even accept responsibility for a simple mistake with other issues like their life under anesthesia?"

September 26th, 2017

Number of sugeries

I am a difficult patient, due to many suture allergies. Dr. Peralo has performed a number of surgeries to heal my unusual problem. He has never given up on me. He is always compassionate and caring. His staff is also the same as he is. This has been a very hard journey for both of us. I am still one of his patients. i would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 21st, 2017

this doctor is rude, arrogant, sarcastic, and a disgrace to the profession

This doctor thinks he is the best surgeon around, then if so, why doesn't he work in a great nyc hospital. He is mean, a fake, and a lousy doctor.

July 21st, 2016

Excellent Surgeon!!

Dr. Peralo performed an excellent colostomy reversal on me and tended to my wound care needs. He is an excellent doctor with a beautiful personality. Him and his staff were always very friendly, caring and very professional. I am so greatful for the excellent services I received from them. I fully recommend this amazing doctor!!

June 9th, 2012

unfortunately he is not popular with the nurses but, i had at least 3 MDs tell me he is a great surgeon...which is more important than his ability to get along with nurses at hospital!

August 3rd, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Peralo as well as his office staff. All my questions were answered and everything was explained well...Definitely would recommend this surgeon to everyone.....

July 12th, 2017